Global Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasting world wide since 2009

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of songs/ bands i want added

Go down 
AuthorMessage

List of songs/ bands i want added Empty
PostSubject: List of songs/ bands i want added   List of songs/ bands i want added I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:12 am

These are songs i want added to the jukebox

Lots of songs by Bullet for my Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Silent Civilian, Brad Sucks, Bleed the Sky, alexisonfire, Disturbed, Drowing Pool, Finger eleven, Seether, Shadows Fall, Shattersphere, Three Days Grace, Theory of a Deadman and 30 Seconds to Mars.

Songs i want added to the bot are:
White Knuckles by Five Finger Death Punch
Kill Your Own by Hundred Reasons

If these are added the bot would be wicked cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: other songs   List of songs/ bands i want added I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:06 pm

can you also add some songs by Rise against and Breaking Benjamin and also the song meet the monster by Five finger death punch

thanks
Back to top Go down
zeta
zeta

PostSubject: Re: List of songs/ bands i want added   List of songs/ bands i want added I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:55 am

hows about serj tankian, and of course draonforce, at least through the fire and flames
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: more songs   List of songs/ bands i want added I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:20 am

Can u please add some songs by Avenge Sevenfold, Atreyu, Unearth, Smashing Pumpkins, All That Remains, Chevelle, Chimaira, Dream Theater, Breaking Point, Hellyeah, Lamb Of God, Mastodon, Our Lady Peace and Alter Bridge

and can u also add This War Is Ours (The Guillotine Part ll) by Escape The Fate

Thanks Alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of songs/ bands i want added   List of songs/ bands i want added I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of songs/ bands i want added
Page 1 of 1