Global Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasting world wide since 2009

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So.............

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magyck
Gettin' The Hang of Things
Gettin' The Hang of Things
Magyck

So............. Empty
PostSubject: So.............   So............. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:12 am

I'm back... AGAIN What a Face, after getting a rather nasty virus on my computer. So bad in fact that it even infected the PHONE that I had connected to the computer, after finally getting rid of it, it re-infected my computer because I was an idiot and didn't scan the second hard drive, so I wiped everything clean (even my phone), and got rid of it for good. By the way, don't go to shareeza.com it's the bad website. I lost all my music, (saved 2 gigs out of 8 or 9 gigs) and I'm having to re-download all my music that was lost. But on the bright side of all this, I have a better mother-board, and 7 mps internet. So the computer is running much faster, and my internet couldn't be better. So, given that these guys will have me back, I'll be back as soon as I get all the music re-downloaded. But like I said, that's up to the big guys calling the shots on Dj apps. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://IDON'THAVEONE.COM

So.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Radio :: Discussion :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: