Global Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasting world wide since 2009

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to become a DJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dollydimple
Admin

How to become a DJ Empty
PostSubject: How to become a DJ   How to become a DJ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:09 am

So you wanna be a DJ?

All applicants must be aged 16 or over.

You should be prepared to DJ exclusively for Global Radio and no other stations.

You must demonstrate your support for the station by tuning in and chatting while you are active in the chatroom

All applicants will be subject to a 2 week trial as a DJ

Have the ability to download music in order to expand your already extensive music library, as well as download requests from listeners that you may not have in your collection.

All appicants must have an unlimited internet package to enusre continuity of the station and enable the down load of requests

DJ tools you will require are

1) A mic.

2) Winamp plus the shoutcast plug-in or SAM broadcaster. The plug-in for winamp can be downloaded from >>> http://www.shoutcast.com/download <<< download and install this after winamp

3) The ability to have some fun

If you have any problems with the above please do not hesitate to contact one of the current DJ's who will be more than happy to help you out Smile

Good luck guys !!!

Last edited by Dollydimple on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://globalradio67.forumotion.net
Jaqo
Jaqo

How to become a DJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become a DJ   How to become a DJ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Hi guys... My name is Josef from Egypt... I like to join your DJ staff.

I play most sorts of music, rock, metal, heavy metal, gothic metal, as well as house, techno, trance, oldies, classics, buddha bar, jazz, blues, etc.

It would be nice to share the music I love with such nice people like you… Or else it is totally useless to have all those sentimental songs and to listen to them alone.

Music is what makes a total strange people understand each other, it’s the only language we all know, speak, sense and believe in.

My experience in DJing is not that much though I used to be DJ in local radio station back then when I was still studying, I applied for that job just to make some money to help me out, I end up having a great passion about DJ and mix music and now I have my own turn tables, and I DJ for my friends parties for fun.

Hope my application meets your requirements, and hope to be part of your station soon.
Back to top Go down

How to become a DJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Radio :: GLOBAL RADIO :: Apply to be DJ-
Jump to: