Global Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasting world wide since 2009

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Coz I Can.!! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Coz I Can.!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Just Coz I Can.!! :)   Just Coz I Can.!! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:29 am

I love you Hi Ya World, Just Thought To Post A few Words On To This Forum, Only Coz I Can, & I Had Nuffin Better To Do. hehe
Just Doing Some Chilling Out Today. hehe, Looking After mY 3 KItty's, Ginga, Coco, Sox *Milky* hehe

The Music on Global Radio Is Pretty kool, Keep Up The Great Work, & The D.J's Are Pretty Kool Also, They Totaly Rock The World.. Smile

I Totally I love you Zeta, Very Happy He's The Best Ever Guy That Came Into My Life, awwww Very Happy. If I Could Write A Poem About How I Feel 4 Him I Would, Just Gotta Think Of One.. <3 <3

I Hope To Travel Over To The U.S Some Time Soon, Just 4 A 2 Month Holiday or So.. & I Hope That Zeta Will Come To The Land OF Oz Some Time Soon As Well, I Would Love To Show Him Around 4 That's 4 Sure.. Very Happy

Also Would Love To Travel To The U.K Some Time Soon To Meet My U.K Friends, That'll Be Really Kool As. I'll Take Zeta With Me Any Time. Smile

Thnx For Your Time In Reading This Little Ditty hehe Hope You Have A Great Day/ Nite Depending Where Ure From. Smile
Take Care.... Keep On Rocking U All. *Peace Out*..Very Happy.
ZetasKittyKat I love you Smile xoxo Smile
Back to top Go down
DJ_Whiplash
DJ_Whiplash

Just Coz I Can.!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Coz I Can.!! :)   Just Coz I Can.!! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 pm

That is sooo cool lol, very cuteeeee haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.oztraxcentral.com

Just Coz I Can.!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Radio :: Discussion :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: