Global Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasting world wide since 2009

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fare Well all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fare Well all Empty
PostSubject: Fare Well all   Fare Well all I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 am

my brain died

Last edited by CrazzIndustries on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Fare Well all Empty
PostSubject: g   Fare Well all I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:52 am

lostis gone

Last edited by CrazzIndustries on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dollydimple
Admin

Fare Well all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare Well all   Fare Well all I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:03 am

Thank you for your post on the forum Crazz.

As you will recall you spoke to me in p.m last night, I explained the reasons for your ban and you appeared quite satisfied with the explaination I gave.
You even apologised and wished the station luck so I se no other reason to post all this on the forum today other than wanting to cause more drama.

So let me take the time to clear a few things up for you as you still appear to be a little confused as to why you were banned from the room yesterday.

"I am Leaving global radio just because i can i will and i want to"

You did not leave voluntarilly... you were banned from the room... by me.

"when also u get a perm ban just for doing 1 thing is a waste of my time"
Crazz it has not just been for one thing. In the last couple of weeks you entered the room with 2 different nicks and spammed your room with one of them... resulting in a temp ban... again by me. We spoke about it and you said it wouldnt happen again.

You have also on one particular occasion been silly with requests.
Requesting lots of Trivium songs, after 5 of them I politely told you that was enough Trivium. You ignored this, and continued to request more Trivium songs. I think it was 11 at the last count.

On on another occasion you requested 5 or 6 songs all from the same artist again ... then said you were leaving and asked us to skip them.

Yesterday you came in the global room with a different nick name stating that you had never been there before... with the sole purpose of misleading and confusing people in there .

So as you will appreciate Crazz, your ban has resulted in an accumulation of things... all of which we had already spoken to you about.

"that just because you think that people like u they. the reality of this is that most of them actually hate u and are dirty double crossers"
Perhaps you could be a little more specific crazz and enlighten me as to who has double crossed who so I may address this point also.

"that most of the opps in global radio have big egos and can't wait to ban or get rid of u just becuase u make i silly mistake"

Regardless of ego size, ops on global radio are considerably tolerant and pretty easy going as you well know, and do not ban people for little or no reason.

"other are just jerks on massive ego trips who got nothing else better do in there spare time than back stab and get annoyed by u.
that it is a good radio station but only thing bad is just the massive ego's and massive back stabing and hate that goes on over at the station"

We dont want any hate, back stabbing or drama here at global radio. Which is exactly why youself and another chatter were removed from the room yesterday ,
regards Dollydimple
Back to top Go down
https://globalradio67.forumotion.net
trooper666
trooper666

Fare Well all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare Well all   Fare Well all I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 am

nice to see that im a jerk with a massive ego trip even though i have on an number of occaisions refrained from kicking or banning you from the room because of the way your being......its been clear to me for a while you only been coming in the room to cause disruption and to invite people to you room and another room and try with the help of other people to bring down global radio this isnt going to happen so play your little games as much as you wish you wont win.......as for me being a jerk with a big ego thanks ill take that as a compliment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fare Well all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare Well all   Fare Well all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fare Well all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Radio :: GLOBAL RADIO :: Listeners Profiles and Pictures-
Jump to: