Global Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasting world wide since 2009

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plz add my music to the bot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Just_Me

plz add my music to the bot Empty
PostSubject: plz add my music to the bot   plz add my music to the bot I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:38 am

hiya i just gonna add all kinds in here this is off the list we used to fill the bot befor just trying to help out Smile
dj ironik, mcfly, paul oakenfold, three days grace, zutons, just jack, scooter, dido, sandi thom, 30 seconds to mars, enigma, omd, 3oh3, guns and roses, ace of base, adam and the ants, aerosmith, christina aguileria, aha, air suply, alanis morsette, alexonfire, alicia keys, alien ant farm, all saints, amy winehouse, anastacia, annie , arctic , atomic kitten, avril lavine, backstreet boys, badley drawn bo, baha men, basement jaxx, bashunter, the beatles, berverly knight, beyonce, bjork, black eyes peas, blink 182, blondie, blue october, blur, bon jovi, boney m, boyzone , braking benjamin, briteny spears, buckcherry, busted, cake, carlos santana, , chris brown, coldplay, the corrs, craig david, damien rice, east 17, david gray, diana ross, dizzee reascal, dj lasgo, dj tempo, dr dre, eminem, the drifters, eiffel 65, elton john, elvis , enya, eric clapton, eric prydz, eva cassidy, faith hill, faithless, fall out boy, fountains of wayne, feeder, george michael, global deejays, gnarls barkley, goo goo dols, the gorrilaz, greenday, gwen stefani, gym class heros, happy hardcore, hinder, hoobastank, human league, james blunt, james morrison, jamiroquai, janet jackson, kaiser chefs, katie perry, kelis, kelly clarkson, kelly Llorenna, kelly rowland, nelly, kenny rogers, kid rock, kyle minogue, lady gaga, leanne rimes, lighthouse family, lily allen, limp biskit, linkin park, lionel ritchie, macy gray,madonna, manic street preachers, maroon 5, mayday, meat loaf, micheal jackson,mika, muse, moby, ndubz, natalie imbruglia, natasha bedingfeild, nelly , nickleback, oasis, orson, ottawan, paramore, pendulum, pink, presidents of the united states of america, nine inch nails, prince, queen, pulp, pussy cat dolls, r kelly, razorlight, red hot chili peppers, rem, rihanna, robbie williams, robert miles, s club 7, the saturdays, savage garden, sissor sisters, scooter, scouting for girls, seal, sheryl crow, simply red, sixpence non the richer, snow patrol, spice girls, staind,stereophonics, sting, the police, the streets, sum 41, tatu, three doors down, tlc, tom jones, travis, ub40, venga boys, westlife, the who

thats all for now i will find the other list if you want glad to be helping flower
Back to top Go down

plz add my music to the bot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Radio :: GLOBAL RADIO :: Music you want adding to the Jukebox-
Jump to: